eBay Item Watcher 3.1
The Ebay Item Watcher is a lightweight desktop utility to search and monitor Ebay auctions from the desktop.
The utility runs from the system tray and monitors the auction's Web page without having to have a browser window open.
* Search ebay.
* Add items by auction number.
* Add items from an ebay web page.
* Load and save watch lists.
* Save watch lists to a CSV (Excel compatible) file.
* Mouse over info bubble.
* Selectable columns.
* Toggle control bar display.
* About to end auctions are now highlighted.
* Online help and quick start guide.
* Drag and Drop item entry. Drag links from you browser into the monitor.
* Selectable refresh rate and connection limit.
* Quick access to the auctions web page (doubleclicking opens the auction web page).
* Minimise to the system tray for discreate monitoring.
* Optional alert messages when the highest bidder changes.
* Optional alert messages when the price changes.
* Optional alert messages when the quantity remaining changes.
* Optional alert messages when the auction ends.
* Item detail viewer.
* Optional alert message style. Either message box or systray bubble.
* Compatible with Yahoo Auctions.